Photo via: homesteadsurvival.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Get Rid of a Tan (Im tired of my gross farmers tan ony arms)
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- These organizing tips for the garage will have your entire home in order in no time. If you are tired of parking on the street instead of the garage, this will help you get your car back in it’s home.
- Tired of not achieving your goals? Download our free workbook to get you started!
- Eyeshadow Primers 101: They intensify the color of your shadows and keep them from smearing or creasing by sopping up the oil on your eye lids—Amen, Hallelujah, and YES please! If youre tired of searching for an affordable, vegan, and cruelty-free eyeshadow primer, get ready to take matters into your own hands! Yeps, Im talkin bout some DIY action! DIY Eyeshadow Primer 1/2 tsp coconut oil (can sub olive oil, jojoba, or sweet almond oil) 1 tsp arrowroot powder (or
- Examining the back of a facial cleanser is a bit nerve-wracking. What do all those terms mean? Even if you ask someone with knowledge on the subject, you won’t get a proper answer since many of the words of completely unpronounceable.
- Arm Knitting is very fun . Knit a blanket in just 45 minutes using your arms as the needles. Check tutorial–> http://bit.ly/1zDhUsY
- Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies Soft, brittle nails? It could be due to a magnesium deficiency. Pimply rough skin on the back of your arms? Could be you need more essential fatty acids in your diet. Dark rings under your eyes? A sign of allergies or food intolerances. Check out some other Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies
- Burns like Hades for about 5 mins but afterwards your skin feels so soft and it works wonders! The burning face mask. Use to heal acne on the face, or thoose bumps on your arms.
- Powerful 21 Day Arm Challenge – Want sexy flabby-free arms? then give this 21 day arm sculpting challenge a shot! Make sure to take before and after pics to track your progress. This Arm fat challenge will help to toned and build sexy lean arms muscles.
- BEIGE CHAMPAGNE – Love this shade? You can order it here: www.lastinglip.ca If its currently out of stock, it wont be listed on the website so feel free to message me via my Facebook Page at www.facebook.com/lastinglip and Ill get you one. lipsense beigechampagne lastinglip senegence
- Sports Soak for Sore Muscles – Do you have tired and achy muscles? Hit the gym too hard? Too rough at sports practice? Try this quick and easy DIY sports soak to soothe your sore muscles! Happiness is Homemade