Photo via: gardenlovin.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- These four free printable 2016 New Year’s Eve party games are perfect for adults or even for teens who know pop culture! The best part of these activities is that they’re cheap if you’re on a budget, you can DIY them last minute, and they’re awesome. We’re definitely playing at least one for 2016!
- 25 DIY Spa Recipes~ This would be fun to do some of these for a tweens birthday party! Great theme, and the guests could make some facial scrubs to take home. (There are free printables, too.)
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- This is an easy recipe for making your own DIY shower jelly just like the ones you see at LUSH! Five bucks in supplies and a few hours in the refrigerator will get you the products that will make you all shiny and smelling good. Let’s do this.
- Tea parties are lots of fun for big and little kids. Get some great ideas for tea parties with your little ones using stuff you already have around the house!
- 7 day, full body, at home, body weight workout. This simple but effective workout can be used for multiple weeks and is quick, fun and effective.:
- On cool evenings we crave comfort food. Our favorite is my Gluten-Free White Chicken Chili which can be made on the stove or a Slow Cooker. Add in a few of my favorite toppings for variety. Mmmmm.
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- A fun and inexpensive magnet craft kids can make (with a little help from a parent). These would make adorable gifts for friends and family too!
- 5 Ways Being Healthy Can Be Fun | Being Healthy | Family Health | Getting Healthy | Health and Wellness | Click to read how you can make getting healthy fun for the whole family on www.amamatale.com