Photo via: amazon.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Yankee Candle Large Jar Candle – Black Cherry
- Home Made Berry Lip Stain : DIY lip-balm •1 Raspberry (for feminine pink colour) •3 Blackberries (for bright berry colour) •½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil •3 Pomegranate Seeds (for vibrant red colour) 1. mash raspberry and blackberries. 2. Squeeze the juice of individual pomegranate seed 3. Add olive oil to it. Stir well. 4. Strain the mixture in a small jar. You can refrigerate it for 5-7 days. To get desired shade, you can change the ratios of each fruit.
- Yankee Candle Tea Light Candles, Sunset Breeze, Pack of 12
- Inexpensive jar candles from the dollar tree and mason jars wrapped in burlap with red gingham bow. Simple, easy table decor for western/cowboy themed party.
- DIY: Repurposed Candle Jar Storage | Ann Le Style
- Repurpose almost empty candle jars by putting them in a pot with a little boiling water to melt the remaining wax. Then you can glitter, paint or decorate the jar as you please!
- DIY Essential Oil Beauty! Ive GOT to try this DIY Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Lip Scrub!! I bet it tastes and feels amazing! – http://BusyBeingJennifer.com
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm recipe – This gorgeous ombre raspberry lemonade lip balm is easy to make and is ultra-moisturizing for your lips!
- We are all about details! This beautiful suite checks off all the requirements of a classic and timeless design. We love the large sophisticated first names paired with a romantic script for middle and last names – you get the best of both worlds!
- How To Get Rid Of Large Pores On Face, Nose, Cheeks – Natural Remedies To Minimize Pores Fast
- Glass Art by Maria Barber – Candle Crowns
- Homemade Shower Vapor Disks with Essential Oils | Yankee Homestead