Photo via: postris.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- Does your skin need a hearty dose of moisture? Then head to your kitchen where you likely have all the ingredients needed for this avocado face mask homemade recipe. That’s right, there’s no need to buy those expensive beauty treatments at the drugstore when in just a few minutes you can whip up your own all natural beauty mask that will give your skin a boost of moisture and help prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- Best Face Cleansers – Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip – The Best Face Cleansers For Acne And For Dry Skin That You Can Find. Get These Cleansers At The Drugstore To Have A DIY Skincare Solution For Your Beauty Makeup. Some Of These Cleansers Are For Anti Aging And Some Of These Products Are Just For Makeup Cleanses, Others Are For Blackheads. For A Natural Cleanser, Try Coconut Oil For Facials. I Promise It Works! – thegoddess.com/best-face-cleansers-2017
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT