Photo via: heytherehome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Save TONS of money on drapery with these DIY no-sew drop cloth curtains. Make easy and inexpensive curtains and a DIY curtain rod on a tiny budget. Farmhouse style curtains and wood farmhouse drapery rod.
- Ha! You wont believe how simple it is to clear this up WITHOUT a trip to the waiting room and a bill! Pinkeye Remedy! Wow, this will be good to know the next time somebody has pink eye.
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- i’ve been on a diy beauty products kick lately, particularly natural ones. i read about how the rms living luminizer is an amazing natural product that is used on all sorts of celebrities for a sheer “lit from within” glow. looking at the ingredients, they were so simple & natural that i thought i could …
- No time to hit up the spa? Make this Coconut Lime Salt Scrub and enjoy it at home! Refreshing and budget friendly, this Coconut Lime Salt Scrub is perfect!
- This cute dorm room is so amazing!
- Goji Berries, The medicinal berry Also known as wolfberries, it’s high in vitamin A helping eye ailments like CATARACTS and MACULAR DEGENERATION. This berry, like many others is high in antioxidants helping to improve MEMORY, stop cellular damage and prevents HEART DISEASE. The fiber it contains helps regulate the digestive system. High in protein it’s great for building muscles and the IMMUNE SYSTEM. It has 18 AMINO ACIDS, which helps COMBAT FAT and develop the NERVOUS SYSTEM. Dherbs
- How to make these gorgeous map roses. Pick out the good bits from old tattered maps and atlases and wow, these roses are so pretty.
- From simple ponytails to French braids, youre sure to find something in this collection of 60+ toddler friendly hairstyle ideas for girls.