Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Beautiful abstract art based on a mandelbrot fractal, wonderful jewel colors (green, purple and many more). Amazing details. Tall and narrow format. Click here to buy a poster, fine art print or canvas print: http://matthias-hauser.pixels.com/featured/abstract-fractal-art-with-jewel-colors-matthias-hauser.html 30 days money back guarantee. (c) Matthias Hauser hauserfoto.com
- DIY Farmhouse Display Cabinet From Old Chest of Drawers. Turn this little chest of drawers into the cutest little farmhouse display cabinet with a bit of woodworking skills.
- Attention wine lovers: you will LOVE these creative ways to repurpose your empty wine bottles. Feed strands of twinkly lights into wine bottles for a beautiful year-round display for your home.
- A DIY display board made from pine boards and chicken wire to display a collection of your kids Santa photos | Meadow Lake Road
- Custom made large wooden crosses 3 to 8 feet tall. Materials Made from three separate types of solid wood. I can use any combination of domestic woods you prefer. Popular wood choices are maple, oak, & walnut, but I can use any domestic woods you choose. More
- Mixing materials is one of fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s go-to tricks for styling her master bedroom. Here, she adds visual interest to her antique gray dresser with a trio of contemporary white succulent planters, metallic textured photo frames, delicate glass vases and plenty of fresh greenery. Click to see more stylish decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- Natural Homemade Deodorant – Learn how to make natural homemade deodorant using essential oils and other natural materials that are safe to your body.
- Whether you have a dedicated school room or just stash materials around the house, these organizing tips for your homeschooling space are sure to come in handy!
- Learn how you can create something really beautiful from basic materials, new colours and inspiring accessories. Here are 5 easy ways to add colour to your home, with a little help from the folks at B&Q. Click to read more.