Photo via: 2gypsygirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Having a special occasion? This collection of eyeshadow ideas will help you choose a spectacular makeup look for your occasion.
- Seeing Stars – Step Up Your Holiday Party Accessory Game With These Pretty Little Things – Photos
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Make lazy days in bed extra lovely with a pretty pressed flower tray. Find out how to create your own.
- DIY Tassel Accessory – great to make in black as presents because everyone has a black purse
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- Make a stunning $344 flower wreath for $15! The easiest and most fun way to make a beautiful wreath with surprising materials! – A Piece Of Rainbow
- Homemade Lavender Sachets – Oh, The Things Well Make! How to make lavender sachets using a hammered flower technique. these are perfect for giving as gifts.
- This mini workout plan for both men and women can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. What is best about it is that it can be done in the commodity of your home and you do not need to visit the gym nor use any special equipment.