Photo via: 2gypsygirls.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Dont save fresh flowers for special occasions! With a few simple tricks, Ill show you how to make a lovely flower arrangement for less than five dollars.
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- Twist Your Hair into a Ponytail and Flat iron the Twist to Make Waves.
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- A nice simple tutorial. With t-shirt patterns this would look slouchy and at home, nice for in the bath or out for a run. Also I love having practical hair solutions, and jersey is the nicest thing for your head. — Maiko Nagao – diy, craft, fashion + design blog: DIY: T-shirt headband
- This mini workout plan for both men and women can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. What is best about it is that it can be done in the commodity of your home and you do not need to visit the gym nor use any special equipment.
- Best Hair Braiding Tutorials – Big Braid + Instant Mermaid Hair Tutorial – Easy Step by Step Tutorials for Braids – How To Braid Fishtail, French Braids, Flower Crown, Side Braids, Cornrows, Updos – Cool Braided Hairstyles for Girls, Teens and Women – School, Day and Evening, Boho, Casual and Formal Looks http://diyprojectsforteens.com/hair-braiding-tutorials
- Pretty Braided Bun – Stunning Wedding Hair Ideas to Steal For Your Big Day – Photos
- How girls can be proud of their truly beautiful hair Add a special touch to one of your photos with Dove httpbitlyhrhUd LoveYourHair DovePartner ontheblog ad
- Shabby Chic Tin Can and Lace Centerpiece idea – these would be cheap and easy craft idea to make for a wedding, baby shower or banquet!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!