Photo via: somersetlaneblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Home Remedy for soar throat, hacking cough, tight congestion… Using this in the winter instead of all those mucus relief drugs and decongestants that dont do a thing.
- Sore throat or strep? Mix a little Listerine with a little Peroxide and gargle several times daily until throat symptoms go away. It kills the bacteria. Try this remedy in place of a doc visit and/or anti-biotics. It really WORKS!!
- This is a natural solution for curing cough and bronchitis which has been examined and confirmed to have highly effective results against these conditions. It only contains water, honey and bananas and is especially good for curing children (and adults as well). Recipe Video
- Sore throat remedy More
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- DIY Glowing Skin – face skin remedies. 3 powerful recipes you can do at home for keeping your skin beautiful. Be sure to follow up your pamper session with an antioxidant-rich moisturizer, like a Green Tea Aloe Body Lotion. The antioxidants fight free radicals which helps protect the skin from UV damage and prevent pre-mature aging. Visit my site to find out more!
- Soothe Tired And Sore Feet With This Blissful Foot Soak – One Good Thing by Jillee
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- 6 Natural Ways To Cure A Sore Throat
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad