Photo via: essentialoilblogging.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Essential oil diffuser blends for moodiness
- Room Freshening Essential Oil Blend for Your Diffuser
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- DIY Essential Oil Diffuser ~ gardenmatter.com
- Everything you need to know to make aromatherapy roll-ons at home, plus 10 essential oil blends for all sorts of ailments.
- Is your hair in need of a little extra TLC? Then check out our recommendations on choosing the best essential oil blends for gorgeous hair.
- 5 Essential Oil Blends To Make Your House Smell Like Fall…
- 5 DIY Essential Oil Roller Bottle Blends! Learn how to make these must-have roller bottles with Young Living essential oils. Click through to read more, or pin to save for later.
- These diffuser blends will provide the perfect relaxing aroma to help you and your little ones drift off to sleep.
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.