Photo via: hairsprayandhighheels.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to Apply Concealer via Beauty and the Budget makeup beautytips tutorial @ℓℴvℯ and the Budget
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- What’s nontouring? It’s the glowy, “no-makeup makeup” version of contouring that illuminates and defines for a fresh, dewy finish. Get the look by starting with concealer for a flawless canvas, then swipe W3LL People’s highlighter along the cheekbones and up to the brow bone, hitting the high points of your face. Next apply the bronzer under your cheek bones and blend with a damp Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge. Add a hint of lip/cheek color for a soft, sun-kissed glow.
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- Where has this been all my life | 27 Beauty Tricks Every Girl Should Know::: best places to apply perfume so you smell good all day
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- I really cant wait to make this concealer, Ive needed a new one for ages and skin-healing properties are essential for me!
- Concealer application tip – makes such a difference and really brightens up the area under your eyes.
- Im in love with this eyeshadow and lipstick! Lips• @katvondbeauty lipstick in XO will be needing the full size now✨ Eyes• @thekatvond side of the bettertogether eyeshadow palette Face• @katvondbeauty hydrating primer+ lock it foundation in medium 53, concealer créme M25+M17, translucent powder, shade and light contour palette Highlight• Alchemist palette✨ Lashes• @eylureofficial x @nicoleguerriero Define Brows• @anastasiabeverlyhills dipbrow in Ebony makeupmotdmakeuploverk…
- Tips How To Apply Everyday Makeup: Keep Skin Healthy
- Leave your legs wet whenever you get out of the shower and apply a dot the size of your pinky nail to each cleanly shaven leg. Your legs will feel insanely amazing.- want to try!
- order in which to apply makeup