Photo via: madewithmamaslove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Took this photo last night as I was makin me kohl. Use a natural candle, flame touching the bottom of a silver spoon. When a bit of soot builds up, scrape it into a lil tin (left). Repeat. Once youve got plenty of soot in the tin, drop about three or four drops (ish) of melted ghee or coconut oil and stir with a matchstick until its the thickness of toothpaste. Apply with a brush. This is my third batch and I wont go back to commercial nonsense. Ever. Love, Arbibi
- I don’t know about you, but when I normally think about getting new lip balm, I think about booking it to the nearest drugstore to pick up three before my lips become chapped. All that changed when I was browsing on Pinterest for easy beauty DIYs and I came across some DIY lip balm tutorials. I thought that making your own lip balm would be a long, difficult process, but it’s actually really simple and kind of awesome.
- Ever since I was a child, I have had sensitive skin. I could not use lotions or even laundry detergent that contained perfumes or fragrances of any kind. Over the years if I could not find a product that was fragrance free then I just used whatever was the least irritating for my skin. I …
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- My hair was really thick and full. I was visiting the stylist often to cut the excess of my hair because it was too difficult to comb it. I don’t know how or when but I started to lose my hair. I could begin to see my scalp through the hair that I had left. After I used this vinegar nutritive rinse, my hair was born again like it was before -thick and full! My hair is beautiful!
- Having strong nails is a desire to everyone, especially for women but if you’re one among those suffering from dull, brittle and unhealthy nails. Generally, nails are made of keratin, a high water protein that makes your nails soft and shiny but due to an insufficiency of this protein will affect your nails and makes them …
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…