Photo via: wp.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Have you read my post about the AMAZING benefits of antioxidants?! If youre up for learning something new that can help you have bright and glowing skin, fight off diseases, and even prevent cancer, I highly suggest reading it! You will learn the definition of antioxidant, examples of foods high in antioxidants, and what youll gain from adding them into your diet! But if youre just here for the smoothie recipe, keep on scrolling! 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- A friend told me she joined Dollar Shave Club. Turns out it’s not just for guys. When I found out I could try my first month for only $1 with free shipping, I decided to give it a try. I ordered the 6-blade Executive Razor. It may look like a men’s razor but it worked great on my legs. It comes with four replacement cartridges and I added on their Shave Butter. So worth it. Ladies! Its 2016. Who says our razors have to be pink? 😀
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.
- Mascara is one of my desert island beauty products (you know, the beauty product you literally can’t live without and would want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island because at least your eyelashes could look good if you’re going to be stuck there), and so it’s hard for me to imagine … Read More
- While forehead wrinkles are natural, albeit unfortunate, results of aging, you can do something about them. If you are bothered by the premature appearance of forehead wrinkles or if you simply want to delay the inevitable, there are a number of steps you can take to reduce their appearance. Although a surgical facelift may help get rid of your forehead wrinkles, there are other, less invasive ways to smooth out the surface of your skin. | How to Get Rid of Forehead Wrinkles from LoveToKnow
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- 5 Vitamin C Serums for Glowing Skin | If you’re searching for a youthful glow, look no further than vitamin C. It’s the powerhouse ingredient that brightens, firms, smoothes, and may even prevent and treat UV damage. When looking to use it in your skincare routine, opt for a serum. It’s the most potent and will provide the biggest bang for your buck. Here, some of our favorites to choose from.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT