Photo via: shopterrain.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- 36 Braided Wedding Hair Ideas You Will Love❤ Stylish Pull Throught Braid at home is very easy! See at this tutorial and DIY step by step with us. viktoria_beaty via Instagram for WeddingForward. See more braided hairstyles here: www.weddingforward.com/ braided-wedding-hair/ weddings hairstyles:
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- How to Make Ridiculously Easy Bows. I could just buy fabric and make them myself. I want more bows, but dont want to spend a whole bunch of time looking for them.
- Are you looking for an inexpensive way to spruce up your builder-grade mirror? Well, friends, look no further! If you’ve been following the blog, you’re well aware that we purchased a foreclosure that needed A LOT of love before we could even move in. After getting most of the larger projects out of the way, … Read more
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- Learn how easy it is to make a succulent birdcage planter. Give one as a gift to someone you love, or to enjoy it in your own home.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make. What you need:
- How to grow succulents from seed. succulent cactus seeds
- We made over our sons room with IKEA furniture, and we absolutely love it! All that extra storage, it was so affordable, and he can grow with these furniture! Kids bedroom makeover, Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com bedroom kidsroom makeover design