Photo via: alittlecraftinyourday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Form meets function in this gorgeous space, a combination craft room and feminine home office. Click to take a virtual tour of 25 beautiful craft rooms and feminine work spaces. Youll be blown away by all the storage ideas, DIY and decorating ideas from professional crafters and your favorite bloggers.
- Ink Cartridge Low? Not true… this totally works, my printer stopped printing, saying there was no ink, I reset the cartridge and then printed 50 more documents and the ink still hasnt run out!!! good. I gotta try this one.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled aroun…
- This is a really easy DIY. I mean, I consider most of my DIYs to be pretty easy. No one has time for hours of crafting elaborate, hard to manage recipes. My favorite DIY up until now was probably my chapstick recipe. But, I think this new lotion might have taken the cake. Granted this lotion is a riff on that recipe. All roads lead to Rome. This lotion is light and easy to absorb, unlike my Christmas body butter experiment. While it was fine in winter, by the time summer rolled arou…
- I adore this. Ive been doing some intimate wedding research and this how Id have my table set up at cozy candle lit restaurant.
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- I used to be an avid Burt’s Bess Original Beeswax Peppermint Lip Balm lover until they were bought out by Chlorox and their formula changed (it now contains canola oil and soybean oil). After that I set out on a mission to create my own natural lip balm.