Photo via: shineweddinginvitations.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Top 10 Best Long-Lasting Liquid Lipsticks | Tired of lip stains that don’t last all day? Check out this post to learn more about the top 10 best lip stains that are smudge-free, intensely saturated and that last all day. Click for more! Lip stain | Liquid lipstick | | Long lasting lipstick | Best lipstick | Kat Von D | Sephora | Lip gloss | Matte lipstick | Makeup | Red lipstick | Nude lipsticks | Cream lip stains | Satin lip stain | Matte lippie | Best lipsticks | Best lip stains…
- Perfect Solid Wood Long and Narrow Magnetic Chalkboard. Great for your Rustic Weeding or Kitchen Home office. Beautiful Baroque detail hand painted a French Teal blending creamy whites, Teal Green and muted Gold throughout creating the Patina finish we all love. Also shown in Vintage White 3rd picture . DESIGN YOUR OWN BOARD Choose a Magnetic Chalkboard, Magnetic White Dry Erase, Magnetic Steel Dry Erase or Cork Board. Overall Frame Measures 31×20 Chalkboard Measures 24×12 ~HOW TO ORDER~ …
- You’ll look great no matter what the holidays throw at you with these 10 makeup essentials. Weve paired the hottest brands with tried-and-true favorites to give you the perfect mix, and you don’t even have to go all over town to get them all! That’s the beauty of CVS Pharmacy.
- When you are choosing plants for your home, don’t just choose the most appealing, research the positive benefits the plants can bring to your life just by being a part of your home.
- This mini workout plan for both men and women can help you lose weight and gain muscle mass. What is best about it is that it can be done in the commodity of your home and you do not need to visit the gym nor use any special equipment.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.