Photo via: modernwedding.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Photo: Have you seen how expensive eyeglass cleaner is at the store? Did you know that you can make your own homemade eyeglass cleaner for just pennies? Homemade Eyeglass Cleaner Fill a small spray bottle with: •1/2 isopropyl alcohol •1/2 water •1 drop of dish soap (optional) Gently shake. Spray on eyeglasses and wipe with a clean 100% cotton cloth. •.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨*•*••.¸¸☾☆★¸¸.•*¨*••.¸¸☾☆¸.•*¨*★☆☾¨ ★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my …
- Freeze water in a surgical hand glove to make a creepy ice cube for the punch at Halloween party.
- These flatten wine bottles make perfect serving trays for your cheese and meats assortment. Completely ups the status of your next dinner party, and recycles and reuses wine bottles in a fabulous new way. DIY instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_5835721_flatten-wine-bottles.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- At European Dry Cleaners we have over 50 years of experience, and for two generations this has been our family business. We not only use the latest green technology available in the world. For your wedding gown preservation call us at 1(800) 801-0010. drycleaning drycleananddelivery drycleanersorangecounty www.drycleanerstogo.com
- DIY gift wrapping ideas.. could use this idea for nailpolish or small bottles of lotion or something at the shower.. or party 😉
- 44 Naked Cakes for Your Wedding
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- Cocoa butter is hydrating and soothing for your skin. At room temperature it is a solid but as you add it to a hot bath it melts and the oil disperses into the water and absorbs into your skin.
- A NEW recipe for DIY Bath Bombs that foam like crazy when theyre added to water. A great addition to bathtime from Fun at Home with Kids
- 10 drops of each Rosemary, Cedarwood, and Lavender in a glass bottle and top with water. Shake and a spray on scalp 2x a day
- Apple-Cider Vinegar The high acidity of apple-cider vinegar makes skin inhospitable to blemish-causing bacteria. Place a handful of parsley (a skin-clarifying herb) into a French press and cover it with 1/2 cup of boiling water. Steep for 10 minutes, then plunge and let the liquid cool. Transfer to a spray bottle along with a splash of vinegar and four drops of tea tree oil (an antiseptic), shake well, and spritz on a freshly cleansed face. Store the spray bottle in the fridge.
- Nothing says bohemian chic like a wedding dress with lace that flows in all the right places. (via @funjetweddings)