Photo via: trusper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wash an old mascara and fill with: 1/4 of the container with Castor Oil, 1/2 Vitamin E Oil, 1/4 Aloe Vera Gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes (or brows) every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Rub a mixture of coffee ground on the area.This is one of the methods used by models to hide their stretch marks before they can hit the runway. You should grind around 3 coffee cups and add 3 olive oil tablespoons. Mix the concoction thoroughly before applying it to the stretch mark. Ensure you rub the area with a bit of pressure for about 5 minutes. You should then wrap the area using a towel and wait for around 30 minutes before rinsing.
- DIY Shaving Gel: ORGANIC (NO CHEMICALS!) easy shaving gel: Repurpose (or buy new) a foam pump bottle, mix salt, Castile soap, aloe vera, water, vitamin E, glycerin & Essential oils for a fabulous shaving gel for you and hubby!
- DIY solution for treating dark circles, 3TB aloe vera gel with 3 TB Almond oil. apply at bedtime. wash off in am. (Keep remaining gel in fridge) (PD)
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil