Photo via: pasidarykpati.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wash an old mascara container and fill with: ½ of the container with castor oil, ½ vitamin E oil, ¼ aloe vera gel. Mix the concoction together as well as you can with your mascara wand, and apply a light layer to lashes every night before bed. Castor oil thickens your lashes while aloe vera gel lengthens. Vitamin E accelerates length. Give it a month for results.
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum |In an empty jar or bottle, add 1/4 of the container with alcohol-free Aloe Vera Gel (lengthens lashes) + 1/4 with Castor Oil (thickens lashes) + 1/2 with Vitamin E Oil (lengthen lashes), then combine liquids with a gentle shake. Use a recycled mascara wand to apply to your lashes (or brows) at night. With regular use, you’ll soon be seeing results
- LIKE IT…I used a small plastic bottle and an old mascara brush. I did it every night for about two weeks straight and noticed a difference in my lashes…now if I can just remember to do it EVERY NIGHT lol ~ Thicken and lengthen eyelashes and eyebrows: mix 1/4 parts aloe vera gel, 1/4 parts castor oil, 1/2 parts vitamin E oil and apply before bed
- DIY anti-aging face-cream. Made with coconut oil, vitamin E, aloe Vera and a couple other natural ingrediants!
- Homemade Foundation Powder 1/4 cup Arrowroot Powder (start with this as your base. You can go back later and add more if you need a lighter powder) 4 Tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder 1/4 teaspoon EACH nutmeg and ginger (if you have more of an olive skin complexion you may need more) 1 teaspoon Cinnamon 2 teaspoons Bentonite Clay 10 drops of Vitamin E 12 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Aloe vera is the god of herbal remedies as it can cure almost anything and everything (note, mild health and skin problems). Aloe vera essential oil is used for a number of health problems and this article is focused on its benefits and uses. Aloe vera essential oil though is not a pure oil extract, instead the gel extracts is mixed with a carrier oil to make essential oil. If you cannot find this oil anywhere in the stores or online, you can make one at home: RECIPE: To make aloe vera oil, y…
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- DIY Shaving Gel: ORGANIC (NO CHEMICALS!) easy shaving gel: Repurpose (or buy new) a foam pump bottle, mix salt, Castile soap, aloe vera, water, vitamin E, glycerin & Essential oils for a fabulous shaving gel for you and hubby!
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.
- Rub a mixture of coffee ground on the area.This is one of the methods used by models to hide their stretch marks before they can hit the runway. You should grind around 3 coffee cups and add 3 olive oil tablespoons. Mix the concoction thoroughly before applying it to the stretch mark. Ensure you rub the area with a bit of pressure for about 5 minutes. You should then wrap the area using a towel and wait for around 30 minutes before rinsing.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.