Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- WildCraft Cream Recipe. This luxuriously rich and silky face cream recipe is our favorite. Julie Bailey’s adaptation of Rosemary Gladstar’s much beloved Perfect Cream recipe absorbs quickly without leaving a filmy or greasy residue. The best part is that it has an unbelievably velvet texture and a smooth consistency which leaves your skin feeling fresh and supple.
- 6 DIY Skin Care Recipes | A round-up of the body care products I’ve made over the last few months, since DIY skin care is my favorite kind of DIY! I’m not sure what it is, but I find there is something very satisfying about all-natural, homemade skin care. Who doesn’t like getting Lush-like products for a fraction of the cost?? Here are six quick and easy skin care ideas that you can make at home:
- STARFRUIT Pure Fiji Spa Soap | A gentle, long-lasting creamy soap hand made from fresh coconut milk and a nourishing blend of exotic nut extracts. Generous amounts of virgin coconut oil and natural glycerin produce a luxurious, rich lather and is an especially mild cleanser for the entire body. Feel clean, invigorated and refreshed. SHOP Natural Skin Care Products https://us.purefiji.com/us-pf-ss110.html | Natural Beauty
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- teeth whitening home remedy… Ok when I first saw this I thought no way, its gonna have a nasty taste and my mouth is gonna fizz from the peroxide and baking soda, BUT it didnt AND it actually made my teeth whiter, without leaving a nasty taste in my mouth. Deff worth trying!!!!:
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Simply mash up a banana or two until the banana(s) becomes cream like — this shouldnt take long. Once it is in a creamy form, apply it liberally to your entire face. Let it sit for around 30 minutes and then rinse it away with warm water. When it comes to natural wrinkle removal, it doesnt get much easier than coconut oil. Just rub warm coconut oil into your skin each night Pineapple is another great homemade wrinkle remover.
- I love coconut oil, but lately Ive been sensing a trend. Avocado oil is quickly replacing coconut oil as the best oil to use- its great for skincare, natural beauty products, healthy cooking, and more. This list explains a lot of the amazing benefits of avocado oil- I was surprised by number 8!
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/