Photo via: bigdiyideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- My homemade natural deodorant recipe is several years old and is one of the most popular on my site with almost 800 comments. I still use it and it is really effective, but some people don’t react wel
- Plantain is a common leafy green weed found all over the world. If you have a yard or have visited a park before, you’ve likely spotted or stepped on plantain! Like most things deemed as “weeds”, plan
- 10 Times Metallic Spray Paint Made Ordinary Items Wedding Chic!
- Sore throat or strep? Mix a little Listerine with a little Peroxide and gargle several times daily until throat symptoms go away. It kills the bacteria. Try this remedy in place of a doc visit and/or anti-biotics. It really WORKS!!
- How to make your own dry shampoo! I only wash my hair a couple of times each week and the rest of the week use this!
- I’ve tried making transparent soap a few different times and the results haven’t been so great! After seeing a demo by Jackie Thompson at the Lonestar Soap and Toiletries seminar I was …
- One pinned said: I own this and it works freaking MIRACLES: my hair isnt damaged at all but it makes it 10 times softer than it was before. Im always getting compliments on how soft my hair is:-) Repinning because I did it and it was great 🙂
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- Exfoliate less and use more masks. “French women use masks to repair, calm, regenerate and soften the skin,” says Bellis. “American women tend to exfoliate more, peeling to recreate a new layer of skin. However, in most instances, over-exfoliating damages the fragile nature of the skin, many times damaging capillaries. I am not against exfoliation but advise to exfoliate with care and gentleness. Slow down with the exfoliation and complement/alternate with a good mask.” via StyleList
- Mix a tsp of apple cider vinegar and a teaspoon of glycerin. Mix the ingredients until smooth. Mix in a beaten egg. Mix well. Add 2 Tablespoons of caster oil. Thoroughly mix. Apply the mask on the entire length of the hair. Place the plastic cap and wrap your head with a towel. Leave the mask on your hair for 2 hours. After wash your hair using shampoo. The mask should be done 2 times a week.