Photo via: empressofdirt.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- “It is said that the effect of eating too much lettuce is soporific -The Tale of Peter Rabbit
- Fashion Week Flashback: 9 Stunning Looks from the Front Rows of Years Past via @byrdiebeauty
- Plantain is a common leafy green weed found all over the world. If you have a yard or have visited a park before, you’ve likely spotted or stepped on plantain! Like most things deemed as “weeds”, plan
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- Make Beautiful Log Garden Planter
- Friendship bracelet normal pattern 6571 by sherlocked, thinking of greens and blues to look peacock-ish
- How to Dice an Onion Correctly and a tip from a Food Network Prep Chef on how not to cry
- Adding compost to your soil is considered essential for sustainable food production. Even if you dont garden, you can slim down your trash with this list of 100 things you can compost.
- Ending the Year in a Life Cycle Garden~ Frog life cycle bulletin board display for our end of year open house. The lily pads are pockets with the frog life cycle on a string. Students wrote about each stage on mini lily pads attached between each stage of the frogs life cycle. We delighted our families by turning our hallway into a science & life cycle garden for open house!
- For an airy alternative to traditional indoor wreaths, wire fern fronds onto a single-wire wreath ring. More details on this woodland greens scene: http://www.midwestliving.com/holidays/christmas/woodland-inspired-christmas-menu/?page=8
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.