Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Garden Spiral is a great way to create a vegetable garden when you only have a small space to work with. Plus it looks pretty in the yard – a great conversation piece! | http://OHMY-CREATIVE.COM
- Gut-Healing Vegetable Broth (And Why Its Better Than Bone Broth)
- 1/2 cup sea salt 1/2 cup sweet almond oil (can substitute light olive oil or vegetable oil) 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- 7 Great Ideas for an Indoor Herb Garden. Gardening, home garden, garden hacks, garden tips and tricks, growing plants, plants, vegetable gardening, planting fruit, flower garden, outdoor living
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …
- Easy DIY Wood Signs using the Most Basic Transfer Method… And NO fancy equipment or product required!
- How to make your own wedding ceremony chair reserved signs, with free printables!
- Bring a little of that beach feeling into your home by making some rustic looking beach signs! Ideal for bathroom decor or any part of your home that boasts that beautiful coastal decor look!
- Great tips on how to make your own farmhouse style signs
- Enhances The Feel And Look Of Your Kitchen Area with DIY wood signs.
- rustic DIY spring wedding signs of watering can planters
- Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies Soft, brittle nails? It could be due to a magnesium deficiency. Pimply rough skin on the back of your arms? Could be you need more essential fatty acids in your diet. Dark rings under your eyes? A sign of allergies or food intolerances. Check out some other Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies