Photo via: phemomenon.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Citrus Salt Body Scrub. Not only does this smell amazingly refreshing, but it also works great to slough off dead skin and leave your body with a luminous glow!
- DIY citrus coconut oil body scrub
- Cinnamon Vanilla Bean Homemade Body Scrub. Delicious scent and perfect for making smooth skin!
- DIY Vanilla Coffee Sugar Body Scrub. An awesome homemade gift idea for Mothers Day!
- 5-minute DIY french vanilla coffee body scrub that leaves your skin feeling SO soft! Much cheaper than buying scrubs at the store, and its so easy to make — just five ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry beauty
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad
- DIY Citrus Facial Scrub! Simple recipe for natural skincare
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with Roses …takes only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! So simple and will leave your skin silky-smooth.
- DIY Vanilla Pumpkin Sugar Scrub main
- Have too many cranberries? Love homemade sugar scrubs? This cranberry sugar scrub recipe with vanilla is great for your skin and easy to make!