Photo via: brightside.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A healthy and fast way to get rid of the annoying dark circles or bags under your eyes with this homemade recipe. What you need is just a teaspoon of baking soda and some hot water!
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes. Simple, yet effective home remedies for dark circles. How to use cucumbers or tea bags to aid swelling and discoloration around the eyes: http://www.beauty-tips.net/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-under-eyes/
- Definitely trying this —-How to get rid of under-eyes dark circles and bags using baking soda diybeauty
- This is a simple relaxing way to indulge and heal tiresome skin. Makes one mask. In a small bowl whisk together: 1 egg white 1 tbs honey 1 tbs milk 2 tbs baking soda 1 tsp vitamin E oil Use all of the mixture because the mask won’t keep. Then find some cucumbers or chamomille tea bags to put over your eyes and lay back for 15-20 mins. Rinse with warm water and enjoy your new peaceful mood. BTW: Endorphins are released during times of deep relaxation and meditat…
- Make your very own all natural eye cream with oils that will nourish and moisturize the skin under the eyes thus reducing dark circles and fine lines.
- DIY Day and Night Eye Cream for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes… the ingredients are really effective and targets all the under eye problems!
- Everybody gets dark circles under their eyes, even children and young adults. Despite this, the beauty industry is always emphasizing that they should be hidden or chemically altered to be beautiful.
- The Caffeine in Coffee is known to reduce puffy eyes and under eye dark circles. This recipe also calls for Coconut oil, which will reduce fine lines and wrinkles. You can infuse your own coffee oi…
- DIY Coffee Eye Mask for Puffy Eyes and Dark Circles Coffee grounds has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that reduce your inflammation of your eyes and tighten the skin. Black pepper stimulates the blood circulation and proper oxygen supply to the eyes. DarkCircles PuffyCyes
- PUT THIS MIXTURE ON YOUR FACE FOR 15 MIN TO ERASE DARK CIRCLES AND BAGS!
- DIY Beauty Recipe – Natural Handmade Coffee Bean Under Eye Cream Recipe for Puffiness, Fine Lines and Dark Circles
- Heres an easy caffeine eye serum recipe to diminish dark circles and puffy eyes. Oh, and it smells absolutely amazing!