Photo via: fabhow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use apple cider vinegar for dry, flaky, itchy scalp and also for best remedy to cure dandruff at home. Already use ACV to detox? Why not use it for other DIYS!!
- 14 Cultivating Benefits of Jojoba Oil For Beautiful Skin & Hair. | Ideahacks.com
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Carrier Oil Chart What you mix your essential oil in for increased silkiness and no skin irritation.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- green tea for hair – Green tea helps make hair strong and shiny! It’s a natural remedy for dandruff as well as dry hair. Steep 3-4 green tea bags in 1 liter of boiling water for about an hour. Let it cool and use the liquid as a final rinse after you’ve shampooed and conditioned.
- Everyone has toothbrushes from the dentists office that they never use to brush their teeth. Instead of throwing them away, try these tricks for hair, nails, and more.
- Naturelle Luxe Majestic Oil Hair Care Collection for daily use. Hydrating hair with Argan Oil.
- 6 Clever Ways To Use Coconut Oil For Gorgeous Hair