Photo via: styletic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Flat Iron Waves tutorial
- A tapered curling iron that creates waves and curls that actually last. | 27 Products That Will Make Every Day A Good Hair Day
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Olive Oil wash for silky hair – A Pinner wrote… i have thin, stringy, oily, weak, flat hair with disgusting, dead ends. No matter how much trimming and special care I give it…it looks awful. I just used this olive oil mask this morning, and my hair feels thick, lucious and silky!! And my natural waves are bounccing beautifully! It really works 🙂
- Tips To Instantly Make Your Hair Look Thicker – Dry Shampoo – DIY Products, Step By Step Tutorials, And Tips And Tricks For Hairstyles That Make Your Hair Look Thicker. Hair Styles Like An Updo Or Braiding And Braids To Make Your Hair Look Thicker And Longer Naturally. How To Use Ponytail Hairstyles And Tips To Make Haircuts Look Thicker With More Volume. How To Get More Volume With Castor Oil, And How To Grow Thicker Hair With More Health And Strength In The Roots. http://thegoddess.com/tips-fo
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- Easy Heatless Curls / Waves! These are so smooth and soft! + They look like they were done with a curling iron! Created by KayleyMelissa (youtube.com/KayleyMelissa)
- Flat Iron Tips and Tricks. Every girl can use these tips. Pin now read later
- Recipe to regain hair after hair loss. Ingredients Water Licorice Root. (This root has been proven to relieve eczema, swelling, and itching, soothing the scalp.)Burdock Root. (This root also has been shown to relieve eczema, as well as acne, psoriasis, and other skin conditions.)Dandelion Root. (This root is filled withthe vitamins and minerals discussed above, including vitamin A, B, C, and D, iron, potassium, and zinc.)
- Repupose Your Babys Crib Into a Chalkboard Easel, Garden Trellis, Drying Rack & More!
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!