Photo via: crafting-news.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- an old dresser upcycled with a fresh new look into a white storage bench for a kitchen, mudroom and more MyRepurposedLife.com
- How to Create a Mudroom in the Kitchen. An empty corner of the kitchen was transformed into a functional mudroom with a bench, coat hooks, cookbook shelves, and storage cabinets.
- Turn an old picture frame into a pinboard with this speedy craft idea
- Find a bedside table for your kid’s room that will grow with your family. The metal Becker Utility Cart is designed with plenty of drawers for unlimited storage and possibilities. Store reading material, articles of clothing or miscellaneous toys and trinkets. Style your nightstand with your bedtime essentials in mind, like space for your favorite book or nightly glass of water. Explore more ways to style your space.
- Turn a mens shirt into an off the shoulder dress
- GREAT step-by-step tutorial on how to turn an old dresser into a TV stand! Total cost: $83!
- Minimizing a Breakout Soak one un-coated Ibuprofen with just a couple drops of water in a cup. When it looks like its starting to dissolve, crush with a spoon to make a thick paste and apply to the breakout for about 10-15 min. And there you have it! A simple solution to help make your day that much better! (Note: Ibuprofen helps with swelling, in case you were wondering how this works)
- 2 an old cabinet into a storage space More
- make a book box to hide storage on your shelf — such as your internet router
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- How to turn a sheet of plywood into a beautiful piece of art – An Easy DIY Wood Grain Painting & 3-D Mounting – Charleston Crafted