Photo via: storymixmedia.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You cant go wrong with any of these 3 options to naturally remove your makeup. Skip the high priced products with bad ingredients and make your own makeup remover!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- // // I have been using a number of things in my armpits these days… My Husbands deodorant, which is not an evil antiperspirant, but still bad news… My whipped body butter, which works pretty …
- I am very self-conscious any time I go to the beach. From having kids I have stretch marks on my stomach. To make matters worse, I have cellulite on my butt, which I just never could get rid of no matter how much I worked out. This body nutritive serum has been a miracle. It has helped hide the stretch marks and cellulite.
- How Soon Should I Plan My Honeymoon? | Planning a honeymoon isnt always the first thing that comes to mind while youre working out all the wedding planning details. But, you dont want to procrastinate either! From budgeting to booking, check out these tips and honeymoon planning timeline to avoid the stress of reserving a flight at the last minute for your post-wedding travels.
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- Add a touch of bohemian chic to your decor with these DIY macrame curtains! Theyre a great addition to door-less closets, hallways, or even just hung as wall art. Those cool kids at A Beautiful Mess have all the details on how to make your own, including easy to follow, step-by-step photos of the macrame knotting process.
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- Homemade Ant Killer: Water, Sugar, and Borax! My notes: I just used this yesterday for those teeny tiny ants. Within 24 hours, they disappeared. Yay! (I cut the recipe down and only made 1/3 of it. It was perfect and I still have a little bit of it left over.)
- / / W H A T I T IS Moisturizing body cream made with coconut milk. Made with natural ingredients with no animal products (vegan). For those who crave for body cream featuring a creamy addition of milk but do not want to use animal products, this is great for you. The consistency is very thick, creamy, and spreadable. Absorbs very quickly without leaving behind an oily residue. I just cant keep my fingers out of the jar! Available in different scents. COCONUT MILK: Thought to improve skin elast
- BEST pick me up during these cold and dreary winter months! These Homemade Citrus Body and Hand Scrubs will wake you up, exfoliate your skin, and moisturize your body with all natural ingredients. There is even one for sore achey muscles after leg day. I bought all of my ingredients at MyPicknSave CollectiveBias ad