Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- I always have a bit of polish left around my cuticles – well there is an easy fix… Dip a small paintbrush — the teeniest one you can find — into a bottle of acetone or nail polish remover, and run it around your cuticle to clean up the edges and leave you with a nice crisp line.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- If you have an old tree stump in your garden, it doesnt have to be an eyesore. With just a few simple steps, they can be turned into gorgeous rustic planters. All you need to do is hollow out the stump, fill it with soil or compost, add plants of your choosing, and voila! Whether or not the stump is still rooted in the ground, this method works a treat. Check it out!
- Who’s ready to get warm and fuzzy from the inside out? If you haven’t taken time yet this winter to restore and renew yourself, make no mistake: NOW is the time! $536 worth of naturally lux goodies for $129 + Free shipping! On sale now! @poethiquebeauty @maskitiofficial @zinganything @thewonderseed
- Minimalist Nail Art Ideas – Easy Spring Nail Art with Kester Black- Amazing Step By Step Tutorials, Tips, And Tricks For Minimalist Nail Art and Nailart Ideas. Use Negative Space, Polka Dots, Half Moons, And Black And White Contrasting Colors and Polish to Create Minimalist Nailart Looks. Try This Nail Art Look In Your Beauty Routine For Eye Catching Looks. Great For The Lazy Cool Girl. Must-Try Minimalist Manis. These Are So Simple, Anyone Can Try Them And They Are DIY. https://thegoddess.c…
- Anyone with short or medium length hair knows that updos can be a big struggle, if not totally impossible. But leaving your hair down all the time? That gets boring fast. I recently chopped a few inches off of my longish hair for a lob with choppy ends. I love the new style so much, and am actually considering going a little bit shorter, but at the same time, I miss some aspects of my old cut. Long hair comes with so many options – you can do braids, big buns, long ponytails, and cool updos.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- There are many DIY tooth whitening methods, but this one will definitely sweep you off your feet. And, you won’t believe what the magic is all about. Aluminum foil. You first start by mixing baking soda, salt, and water to make a paste. Apply this paste on your teeth then apply a layer of tin f
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- Photo: How To Soften Dry, Cracked Heels Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water. Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well. Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet. Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet. Before you go to bed that night, try this …