Photo via: theartgirljackie-tutorials.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get in on the hottest tie dye trend with ice dyeing. Its totally random and that makes it so much fun. Get unique results, no 2 pairs will look alike!
- Sharpies and Rubbing Alcohol. Cooler than tie dye
- How to make GIGANTIC pencils, crayons, and markers with pool noodles! These are perfect for back to school pictures, classroom decorations, parties, and so much more.
- DIY: How to Tie a Loopy Bow This site is amazing! So easy to understand and make a beautiful bow. Cant wait to get started!
- Introduce some West Elm style into your décor for a fraction of the price (55% off!) with this DIY craft project. In just a few minutes you’ll have a custom Catch All Tray that looks like a romantic love letter with this easy Sharpie Plate Tutorial.
- Easy Wine Cork Garden Markers @ Wait Til Your Father Gets Home; makes a great gift garden winecorks herbs planters
- Who knew there were so many ways to tie a scarf? If ever there was an epic scarf-wearing video, this one by Wendys Lookbook is it.
- outlining glue with sharpie before using water colors to paint (it dries overnight) Another awesome idea from A Faithful Attempt
- Want longer, thicker, healthy and voluminous lashes? I know I do. Now you can with this super easy and simple eyelash serum that only uses TWO ingredients. I have spotted other serums claiming to be effective but after thorough research I found out that stopping these treatments results in
- How to Dye Hair Naturally with Henna Plus Tips for Making Hair Even Redder – See more at: http://foreverbeautifulblog.com/page/3/sthash.bo1Ua9eb.dpuf
- Also, you can mix 2 cups hot water with 2 tbsp turmeric to dye your hair golden blonde
- I’ve tried making transparent soap a few different times and the results haven’t been so great! After seeing a demo by Jackie Thompson at the Lonestar Soap and Toiletries seminar I was …