Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Get your dream smile for up to 70% less than other invisible aligners with SmileDirectClub. See how it works and get started with your free smile assessment and risk-free evaluation today!
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- THE BEST MAKEUP BRUSHES GUIDE: Cosmopolitan.com rounded up the best and most helpful beauty brushes and makeup tools every girl needs in her arsenal. Here youll learn how to use each tool and what makeup to use with it. Click through to see beauty tutorials that teach you the best way to apply makeup and use these must-have brushes including a foundation brush, beauty blender, powder brush, angled blush brush, concealer brush, blender brush, eyeshadow brush, and more.
- IM LAUGHINF. THIS BETTER MAKE YOU SMILE OR FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR WONDERFUL SELVES OR ELSE ILL COME TO YOUR HOME ANND BEAT YOU WITH A RACCOON. KAY?! lol love you guys.
- Every year, there are new gardening trends or something old that is gaining in popularity once again. It can make it difficult for you to decide what you should do with your gardens. 7 GARDENING TRENDS YOU SHOULD TRY
- How to contour and make it look natural – this contour tutorial is perfect for every day looks. Natural and realistic, while still giving you chiseled and defined features!
- This post about 10 different face masks is incredible. There is literally a face mask for each skin type AND every single one of them is completely natural, easy to make, and super cheap! This is one of the best articles I have read in a long time. via @simplynaturalma
- A step by step tutorial giving you the perfect beach waves every single time. Super easy and only takes 10 minutes. ad via @amomstake
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- No time to hit up the spa? Make this Coconut Lime Salt Scrub and enjoy it at home! Refreshing and budget friendly, this Coconut Lime Salt Scrub is perfect!
- 19 Fragrance Hacks to Make You Smell Amazing All the Time – Heres how to get the most out of your pricey perfumes.
- Love having a beautiful yard, but dont have a lot of time? You need these 10 low-maintanence perennials! They will make your yard beautiful and your life easier!