Photo via: livingwellmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Ready for an awesome homemade chest rub for children? Good! I’m excited to share this recipe with you! In fact, I’ve made a goal to not only share these recipes online, but to bridge out into the REAL world (whoa, I know) and get people learning how to make their own stuff in my own home. Why? Because it’s empowering. It’s contagious. And it’s fun. While there are a lot of things I enjoy about blogging for a living (read more about that here)… it’s far too easy to get sucked into isolation. …
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Chemical free, budget friendly and perfect for ANY family, this Homemade Coconut Shampoo is just what youve been looking for! Budget friendly, All natural and very easy to customize for hair type (or issues) too! It makes an awesome gift too!
- Homemade Coconut Shampoo – Chemical free, budget friendly and perfect for ANY family, this Homemade Coconut Shampoo is just what youve been looking for! Budget friendly, All natural and very easy to customize for hair type (or issues) too! It makes an awesome gift too!
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- Want to make soap but not mess with lye? This simple, homemade DIY Citrus Soap is the perfect answer. Easy project to do with kids! Makes great gifts.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant wait to make them all! Theyre so simple and easy!