Photo via: ourbestbites.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! A FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea! www.settingforfour.com
- Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub | Make your own diy sugar body scrubs! This homemade spa recipe will leave you silky smooth and smelling amazing. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- Homemade Peppermint Foot Scrub: A Easy DIY Valentines Day Gift Idea! Here’s an easy, natural way to make your foot scrub. This is a great gift idea or perfect for your pampering kit! Make your own homemade peppermint foot scrub. A Worthey Read
- Is your skin in need of some help?! This Springtime Homemade Body Lotion recipe makes a perfect diy gift for a loved one or for yourself! blueeyedbabies skin diy
- Just one of the amazing uses for Baking Soda: as a paste for a facial. Mix one part baking soda with two parts ground oatmeal and add enough water to make a paste. Gently rub the paste onto your face, avoiding the eye area. Leave the paste on for a few minutes. Then, gently remove it with plenty of cool water and a wash cloth. Your face will feel noticeably soft and smooth.
- This Orange Cedarwood Body Butter will leave your skin smooth and silky! via /wendypolisi/
- This homemade grapefruit scrub will leave your hands soft and refreshed. With a super easy recipe of 4 ingredients, this scrub is extremely cost efficient.