Photo via: livingwellmom.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! A FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea! www.settingforfour.com
- 10-Minute DIY Peaches and Cream Soap (it smells AMAZING!) – a quick and easy craft project! Makes a great homemade gift idea!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad
- This Peaches and Cream Soap smells incredible, and you can whip up a batch in just a few minutes! Makes a great DIY homemade holiday gift idea!
- Easy 2 ingredient homemade Mary Kay Satin Hands. This stuff is amazing for dry skin, after crafting or gardening and leaves your hands feeling amazing! Perfect Gift Idea!
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!
- This DIY Homemade Peppermint Lip Balm with Printable Labels is fun and easy to make for yourself or as a gift for Christmas, Valentines Day, or birthdays.
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin