Photo via: happinessishomemade.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 10-Minute DIY Peaches and Cream Soap (it smells AMAZING!) – a quick and easy craft project! Makes a great homemade gift idea!
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! A FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea! www.settingforfour.com
- DIY Pinecone Birdfeeder is a great easy kids craft that is ideal for Spring! Make this Spring Craft Idea with just a few supplies in minutes!
- DIY Vanilla PumpkinSpice SugarScrub – you can make this in under FIVE minutes, and it smells incredible!
- Feminine and pretty, this floral salt soak smells like roses and has a beautiful soft pink color thanks to the Himalayan salts. I love this particular DIY salt soak recipe because it takes about five minutes to create and makes a great gift.
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!
- What a cute idea to dress up spring decor and wreaths – just add a simple wood banner! Easy DIY crafts idea you can make in 30 minutes!
- Would you like radiant skin? You are just a few minutes away from achieving it if you give this homemade banana face mask a try. Simply combine three ingredients (coconut oil, egg white and banana) and your lifeless skin will be rejuvenated into the beautiful skin you deserve. Go ahead and ramp up your DIY face mask by adding cinnamon, honey or avocado for even more beauty benefits.