Photo via: hobbylobby.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- A chic modern bedroom with a white, gray, and blush pink color scheme. The faux fur throw adds a touch of glamour to this contemporary girly room – Unique Bedroom Ideas & Decor
- It would be too easy hitting the snooze button in a bedroom like this! Wonderful muted colours come together to give the perfect balance of feminine decor and modern chic. Combined with this beautiful world map wallpaper leaves your home feeling refined and stylish.
- 1) Farrow and Ball Slipper Satin: Kate Forman says, This is the softest off white of my favourites, this pale chalky white is stunning in big light rooms such as this wonderful London studio where I have used minimal furniture, feminine pinks and natural linens to offset the simplicity of such a great space….Full details on Modern Country Style blog: Kate Formans 8 Favourite Farrow and Ball paints
- A minimal modern bathroom makeover / refresh for spring
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- $15 Easy DIY Modern Side Table + Building Plan. This furniture makeover is an awesome furniture upcycling idea for your home decor.
- Mixing materials is one of fashion blogger Lauren Lefevre’s go-to tricks for styling her master bedroom. Here, she adds visual interest to her antique gray dresser with a trio of contemporary white succulent planters, metallic textured photo frames, delicate glass vases and plenty of fresh greenery. Click to see more stylish decor on sale now during The Home Event.
- Looking for effortlessly stylish hair-spiration? Think shag. Sexy shag hairstyles flatter those with fine and thick tresses alike. Adding volume or eliminating excessive bulk with equal ease. Just as easy is stopping by TerrificTresses.com for other modern low maintenance cuts and styles.
- A Teacher Appreciation Burlap Wreath is an easy craft idea to make for thank hard working educators for back to school, end of school or Christmas. This decor is fun to make and perfect for teachers, librarians and book lovers.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.