Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Blow dryer caused another power mishap? Youll never be questioning which button is which again with this color-coded circuit breaker box system.
- Never buy white strips again!: dip q-tip in hydrogen peroxide (the key ingredient in whitestrips) and apply to surface of teeth for 30 sec before brushing teeth) once a day for a few days. Your teeth will look noticeably whiter after doing this only 2x! (gotta give this a try!)
- The BEST Apple Crumb Pie Dessert Recipe via Spend With Pennies – This is truly the best apple pie recipe youll ever make! Loaded with fresh tart apples and topped with a sweet brown sugar crumble, this is one recipe that will be requested over and over! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Ready to diffuse your essential oils but not sure where to start? You’ve probably heard of humidifier and vaporizer, but the word diffuser may be new to you. There is a difference between the three, so think about them as tools used for different conditions. Here’s a simple explanation of the differences for your reference, and why you’ll want to make sure you always have a diffuser for essential oils.
- DIY Sweet Lemon Body Scrub- this scrub seriously buffs away all of my dry, dead skin. It leaves me glowing, smooth, and smelling AMAZING. Once you try this scrub, you will never splurge for one of those store-bought versions again. Pin now, make later!!
- If you’re tired of spending endless amounts of money on expensive lip balms, make your own using one of these 10 lip balm recipes. Once you see how easy and cheap it is to make your own lip balm, you won’t ever go back to using the store bought ones again. 1. Homemade Vanilla Lemongrass Lip Balm Make up a batch of this lip balm and have enough for yourself and to give away as gifts. The ingredients are all natural and non-toxic. photo credit
- Putting your bra on properly – This is THE BEST article Ive read on bra fitting. Every woman needs to read this, even if you think youre wearing the right bra, JUST DO IT! Youll be so glad you did
- Easy three ingredient body butter. Ill never buy lotion again!
- Never buy store-bought hand sanitizer again! A super easy recipe for hand sanitizer that actually leaves your skin clean and moisturized. | Live Simply
- I have been making this all-purpose healing salve for years and it has become a staple in my medicine cabinet. It’s made up of simple ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, pure essential oils from Spark Naturals, and a splash of vitamin E to create an organic salve with Neosporin-like properties. A salve that will protect, disinfect AND moisturize! Believe me, this is one workhorse of a salve that you’ll reach for over and over again. naturalskincare skincareproducts…
- lessons from the pros: big, messy waves youll be sad you didnt pin it