Photo via: creaturecomfortsblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Upcycled Nuts and Bolts Heart This upcycled nuts and bolts heart craft will put to good use those random nuts and bolts that you have in your garage. t makes a fantastic homemade gift!
- Make your own DIY Gemstone Soaps in around 10 minutes! These sparkly gem and jewel soaps shimmer, shine, and smell AMAZING (in any fragrance your heart desires!)! Makes a great quick and easy DIY homemade holiday gift idea that’s perfect for friends, fami
- Whether youre a new bride or just browsing for later, be sure to save this pin for the newest collection from essie nail polish. essie teamed up with Monique Lhuillier to bring you the most perfect bridal collection as part of the gel couture line. Find the nail shape to match your engagement ring with to have and to gold. Are you more of a cushion? A princess cut? Heart? Squoval? No matter what your preference. Your engagement ring will be in perfect company.
- This DIY art project idea is really easy, so much fun, and makes beautifully colored notecards. You just need a few simple supplies you may already have!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- One pinned said: I own this and it works freaking MIRACLES: my hair isnt damaged at all but it makes it 10 times softer than it was before. Im always getting compliments on how soft my hair is:-) Repinning because I did it and it was great 🙂
- Homemade hand cream recipe: I made my own hand cream, and its so easy! Only 2 ingredients, and this DIY cream also makes such a nice gift. Dagmars Home, DagmarBleasdale.com Christmas gifts DIY
- This Peaches and Cream Soap smells incredible, and you can whip up a batch in just a few minutes! Makes a great DIY homemade holiday gift idea!
- Homemade Coconut Shampoo – Chemical free, budget friendly and perfect for ANY family, this Homemade Coconut Shampoo is just what youve been looking for! Budget friendly, All natural and very easy to customize for hair type (or issues) too! It makes an awesome gift too!
- lemon sugar scrub and brown vanilla sugar scrub. They are AMAZING and it makes your skin so smooth! Also I didnt have to shave for almost 4 days after using this on my legs. hmmm
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder, this stuff is AMAZING!! It completely covers all the imperfections on my face I use it over my liquid makeup and it makes it a smooth airbrushed finish! Love this product!
- Fall is here! Get ready by making this Chai Spice Lip Balm. My new favorite flavor! Using a double boiler method, melt the beeswax, cocoa butter, and fractionated coconut oil until fully liquid. Mix with a wooden craft stick. Remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients. Stir and then pour into empty lip balm tubes and let set. Makes about six tubes. www.onedoterracommunity.com https://www.facebook.com/!/OneDoterraCommunity