Photo via: thedumbbelle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, my! I love this! Have you tried these? Exfoliating sugar scrub cubes are so easy to make and my skin has never been smoother. But what I really love is that there are recipes for essential oil blends for cellulite, calming, uplifting, energizing, and more! Ill be making more for me and to give as gifts.
- Interesting….Dry brushing benefits: eliminates cellulite, cleanses the lymphatic structure, eliminate dead skin coatings, makes the immune system stronger, stimulates the hormone and oil producing glands; tightens the skin to prevent aging, makes the quality of your muscles better, stimulates circulation, enhances the performance of the nervous system, aids digestion and most of all, it is considered the simplest and cheapest way to rejuvenate your skin.
- FEBRUARY 9, 2017 THE BEST CARRIER OILS FOR THE FACE (FREE PRINTABLE!) 2.9kPin 7Share Tweet 1Share 0Share If youve been wondering which carrier oils are right for your skin, look no further. Im going to show you the best carrier oils for your face, how much they cost and all of the benefits! Its going to be awesome! There are plenty of anti-aging creams, lotions and potions out on the market. Natural, homemade skincare is not only cheaper though, but it’s way better for you. You can …
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Do this every day (on DRY skin) and watch the dead skin literally fall off and cellulite improve in 30 days! Click on the picture for the printable photo tutorial!
- Green tea is amazing for your skin! It is full of antioxidants and vitamins that help give your skin a healthy glow. Thats why this DIY green tea exfoliating scrub is so healthy for your skin. Its an all natural solution that will make your skincare routine even better. My skin loves this stuff- and I cant believe how easy it is to make.
- Want healthy, younger looking skin? This simple 3-ingredient homemade yogurt face mask will help you achieve it. Theres no need to buy expensive beauty treatments, just head to your kitchen because you likely have all the ingredients right now. This DIY face mask will clean and shrink pores, smooth rough, dry skin, and prevent and clear up breakouts.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- If you’ve got tons of dry, scaly skin on the bottoms of your feet, try a Baby Foot exfoliating mask. | 21 Foot Care Tricks To Treat Your Tired And Sore Feet
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!