Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Pin was discovered by Elisabeth Foust | Beauty Blogger | Subscription Box Reviewer | Lady Boss. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- Today I wanted to share some of my favorite macrame wall hangings from Etsy. I am a huge fan of these fantastic wall hangings. It is on my list to try to make a DIY wall hanging one day, but until I get there, I am just going to keep drooling over some of my…Read More »
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- Underarms dark skin beauty is one of the nightmares because of which many women are shy and avoid going out in public with sleeveless dresses or tops or straps. The reasons for the underarm skin is a darker color than the body varies, depending on the health, skin care cosmetics or hair removal method of …
- I suffer frequently from several types of headaches — migraines, sinus, and tension. When I’m struggling with any of those, these are my favorite oils to have going in the diffuser. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser.
- If youre into fairy gardens, youre going to love this DIY fairy house planter. This working planter is decorated with your favorite fairy miniatures!
- Day 26 of listersgottalist: my dream life This is such a beautiful page. I am definitely going to create one of my own
- Thinking Outside The Box There are quite a few different remodeling solutions worth pursuing. You might refurbish the attic, or put in a deck, but one of the most striking and satisfying remodel choices pertains to a kitchen remodel. The thing is, this is going to be a very expensive remodel for… Kitchen, PalletKitchenIsland, PalletTable, RecyclingWoodPallets
- This DIY is going to blow your mind. Not in that its so amazingly genius, (well except it kind of is). But how that it is so stinkin simple and easy. Soooo very easy and will save you some cash-o…
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- WOW! This outdoor living room is amazing and has so many smart (budget friendly) ideas like these outdoor curtains made from drop cloths!