Photo via: mossinthefur.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 1 egg white. 1 teaspoon lemon juice. 1 teaspoon honey. Mix all together and apply evenly to face. Then use tissue or toilet paper to cover your face. With ur left over mixture, cover the paper on ur face. Let sit until it hardens then peel off. Leaves face smooth. Lemon lightens blemishes and cleans skin. Honey reduces wrinkles, tightens and moisturizes skin. Egg whites dry out oils and tightens skin. REPIN FOR LATER!!
- Baking Soda Wash + Vinegar Rinse. HAIR DETOX!! Wash: 1 part baking soda with 3 parts water (for shoulder length hair use about 2 to 3 Tbsp of baking soda with 3 x that amount of water ), let is work for 3 minutes. Rinse:1 part white or apple cider vinegar with 4 parts water ( to minimize the vinegar smell add some essential oils to the vinegar mixture).
- Egg yolks wont only make your hair softer, shinier, and healthier, but it helps you to grow it out long as well. Mix 2 egg yolks with 2 tbsp of olive oil, dilute the mixture by adding a cup of water, and then slowly and thoroughly massage this mask into your scalp. Give your hair and scalp 15 to 20 minutes to absorb all the needed nutrients and then rinse off. Gotta try this.
- TheseWORK and are great gifts!:)DIY Bath Bombs: 8 oz. of baking soda 4 oz. of citric acid 4 oz. of corn starch 4 oz. of Epsom salts (make sure these are fine grained) ¾ tsp. of water 2 tsp. essential oil 2.5 tsp. almond oil (optional) A few drops of food coloring Round, plastic, snap together dome molds Whisk Bowl and cup for mixing Fluffy towel. diybeauty
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two
- Put a tiny bit of toothpaste into a small cup, mix in one teaspoon baking soda plus one teaspoon of hydrogen peroxide, and half a teaspoon water. Thoroughly mix then brush your teeth for two minutes. Remember to do it once a week until you have reached the results you want. Once your teeth are good and white, limit yourself to using the whitening treatment once every month or two.
- Sayward’s Homemade Deodorant Recipe: 1/3 cup Corn Starch, 1/3 cup Baking Soda, 10 drops of Antibacterial Essential Oil (tea tree, lavender, or eucalyptus), 10 drops of Antifungal Essential Oil (tea tree, peppermint, sandalwood, or eucalyptus), 2 tablespoons Vitamin E Oil, 3 tablespoons Coconut Oil. Mix everything up in a bowl until it forms a thick paste. Transfer to your storage container & then allow 24 hours to set.
- I wonder if this works?! My great grandmother said that her mother used to do this. When she died she didnt have a gray hair. Teabagging your hair! Blondes: Chamomile; Red: Rooibos; Brunette: Black. Once a week, steep 2 tea bags in 2 cups boiling water for 10 minutes. Let the liquid cool to room temperature. Pour the mixture over wet, just-washed hair, rubbing it through the way you would shampoo. Leave the rinse on for 10 minutes; wash and condition to seal in the silky, glossy results.
- Ingredients 1 glass of water (12-20 oz.) 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar 2 Tbsp. lemon juice 1 tsp. Cinnamon 1 dash Cayenne Pepper Sweetener to taste (honey, stevia, ect.) Directions Mix all ingredients in a glass. It is recommended that for two weeks you drink this 20 minutes before each meal (three times a day). After two weeks, just drink once a day before your breakfast or lunch. As with anything, if you have any health issues, please check with your doctor before you try this detox drink.
- Ingredients: tablespoons rice 1 tablespoon honey 1 tablespoon milk Preparation method: Boil the rice and strain it, keeping the water from the boiling process. Mix the rice with the heated milk and then add the honey into this mixture, blending everything well. Apply the mask on your face and leave it to act for 10 minutes. Rinse it with the water used to boil the rice. Repeat this treatment once a week.
- Anti-Aging rememdies: 1. Hyaluronic Acid (natural gel smooths lines needs to be 1 of 1st 3 ingredients on label) + 2. Lactic Acid Peel Recipe (2 tbs honey+ 2 tbs yogurt peel (leave on 15 mins then wash off with luke warm water) + Brow Fill (can 10 yrs/10lbs off face by providing lift) | Recapo re The Dr Oz Show
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…