Photo via: simplyclarke.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- How to Make a Flower Lei Tutorial – Making a flower lei is much easier than it looks. See how I made a floral necklace with fresh flowers. Great for graduation or weddings. Makes a perfect DIY Mothers Day Gift.
- Learn how easy it is to turn a few bars of hotel soap into a gallon(!) of high-quality moisturizing hand soap. Great gift idea!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- Great Mothers Day Gift idea for Moms and Grandmas! DIY Family Word Art Sign Woodworking Project Tutorial – 3 color schemes of New Wood Distressed to look like weathered Barn Wood Home Decoration Tutorial – Perfect for Moms and Grandmas! via Dreaming in DIY
- Learn how easy it is to make a succulent birdcage planter. Give one as a gift to someone you love, or to enjoy it in your own home.
- Easy projects—gift bag containers, painted terracotta pots, and a tiered planter—that you can make for Mothers Day, teachers gifts, and more. (AD)
- Homemade Peppermint Foot Scrub: A Easy DIY Valentines Day Gift Idea! Here’s an easy, natural way to make your foot scrub. This is a great gift idea or perfect for your pampering kit! Make your own homemade peppermint foot scrub. A Worthey Read