Photo via: cuded.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- This is a great tutorial on where to buy inexpensive bamboo shades for any size window and how to easily shorten them to get a custom made look. Pin it so you dont forget it!
- Are you missing your hair? There is a real fact that natural essential oils have amazing abilities to grow new hair. A good hair loss shampoo made with natural herbs, essentials and vitamins can quickly and easily make your hair grow.
- If youre looking for DIY face masks that are not complicated, take only a few ingredients and will help pamper your skin making it radiant and healthy, youre in the right place! Whether youre dealing with dry skin or need a quick pick-me-up, these three recipes below might be just perfect for you.
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- When you start making your own DIY beauty recipes, it can be hard to find all the supplies you need. Heres a beginners kit for getting started in DIY! http://thepaleomama.com/2014/12/beginners-kit-making-diy-beauty-recipes/
- Ugh, home improvements. They always look so easy at first, right? The truth is DIY home improvement projects can drive you crazy. The trick? Find easy home improvements that can really make a big difference visually. Here are the easiest DIY home improve
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.