Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- I use the grow new hair treatment only on my scalp and massage it for about 5 minutes, then leave it in for 30 minutes. I started to use this product one year ago. My husband thinks I will don’t need it anymore, because my alopecia and extremely thin hair is gone. I don’t care if I have perfect hair or not it doesn’t matter. This product improves the quality of my hair and if I use too much it does not cause any damage. I just feel I am doing the best to maintain healthy hair!
- 30 days ago my skin was pretty…. ugly. This blog is all about positivity and building confidence, but I really have to give it to you straight: I felt ugly because of how bad my face was breaking out! It was partly due to me not taking the time to properly care for it and partly due to using the wrong products. I have learned the importance of investing in my skin and taking better care of it and I am proud to say that I dont feel ugly anymore. Actually…I feel beautiful!
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- I love her blog! I needed essential oils for beginners ideas and didnt want to spend more money on oils and these 50 skin care solutions were really easy to make! The printable labels for all 50 products is included and they have cute hashtags related to beauty and skin care. Love it!
- DIY Jewelry and More using Nail Polish, Glue and Wire. This is an easy tutorial with so many ideas. Use up all that old nail polish on something cute. 🙂 An easy tutorial to follow along with. Lots of tips and tricks. Check out all the projects I made. http://youtu.be/9mR0Zhx1S1I
- How to Make Nail Polish Flowers. I wasnt able to find a link, but the pic is really all I need for inspiration.
- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Correcting Powder, this stuff is AMAZING!! It completely covers all the imperfections on my face I use it over my liquid makeup and it makes it a smooth airbrushed finish! Love this product!
- Now that I have gone au natural with all the products I use on my skin and hair I decided it was time to try an all natural hair colour. Because lets face it, my grey hair is not going anywhere (thanks kids!!) and something needed to be done. So I hopp
- Did you know that there are 82,000+ chemicals in use in the US today, and only 1/4 of them have been tested for safety. I try to buy clean personal care products and make as many of them as I can. I tried a bunch of Homemade Eye Makeup Removers and this one worked the best – it also strengthens eyelashes! Ditch the toxins, save money, and make it yourself!
- To make these gorgeous DIY Marble Mugs, all you need to do is pour nail polish into a container of warm water and dip your mug inside to create this cool design. It takes a little practice (and patience) to get the technique down but it’s well worth the effort.
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.