Photo via: craftinge.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This exfoliating DIY Blueberry Lemon Body Scrub recipe smells incredible and will leave your skin feeling super soft and polished. With 5 simple ingredients, it’s so easy to make your own.
- HEALTHY DIY SHAMPOO. If you want a simple and non-toxic homemade shampoo this is a great one! It is a total of 4 ingredients. I then add lavender and peppermint! I love it! This diy shampoo recipe works great and is super easy! Keep in mind if you dont have dry hair, you might want to leave out the coconut oil! http://www.thehomemadelife.com/simple-diy-shampoo-recipe-without-the-gunk/
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with Roses …takes only 4 ingredients and 5 minutes to make! So simple and will leave your skin silky-smooth.
- Give your lips some much needed love with a Scrumptious DIY Lip Scrub Recipe. Homemade lip scrubs only require a few ingredients and are super easy to whip up!
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- Pamper yourself with this luxurious Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub Recipe! Your hands and feet will be feeling soft and smooth in no time!
- Using a Homemade Lemon Body Scrub will not only make your skin glow, but you’ll feel refreshed and have a lingering scent of Lemon. This simple body scrub is a great way to help exfoliate your skin and moisturize it at the same time. The bright lemon scent is a great way to energize and brighten your mood!
- See how easy it is to make this Homemade Vanilla Mint Sugar Scrub for soft skin with common ingredients. No need for essential oils!
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar Scrub with only 4 simple and all-natural ingredients! Great inexpensive homemade DIY Christmas gift. Luxurious, skin-softening beauty product, smells great! Check out how easy this is to make!
- All-natural, easy homemade powdered foundation that is better than any store-bought makeup Ive ever tried, plus you probably already have the ingredients! Its a simple skincare routine that doesnt cost a lot of money, and helps to clear up your skin too! :: DontWastetheCrumbs.com
- Looking for an Easy Homemade Body Butter? This Almond Vanilla Body Butter is amazing for your skin and will leave you skin ready for Winter. Made with coconut oil and shea butter. Made in less than 20 minutes! – A Spark of Creativity