Photo via: agingantiaging.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- Lotion bars are great for dry skin, convenient to carry around, and a lot less messy than traditional lotion. Theyre also super easy to make!
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- Calendula Lotion Bars are easy to make, are perfect for dry/cracked skin, and make wonderful gifts!
- Soothing, yet effective, this natural homemade deodorant stick works without baking soda nor coconut oil, and uses zinc to help combat odors for those with sensitive skin.
- Wrinkled skin is an inevitable part of aging. You might think its really bad, and that youve lost your charm to age. But thats not necessarily true, because you can reverse its effects, using naturally homemade solutions anyone can make. Take a look at some of the most effective natural solutions for skin wrinkles you can try now.
- 2-ingredient Non-toxic Shaving Oil. Non-toxic shaving oil that takes seconds to make and is my new favorite shaving oil! It gives you a great shave (for men and women!) and also keeps your skin super soft. Way better than those chemical filled shaving creams from a can! realfoodrn.com nontoxic shavingoil
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.
- This is the BEST Homemade Laundry Detergent recipe. It is so easy to make. Plus my family pays only $20 per year.
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie. This healthy fruit smoothie recipe is deliciously sweet and easy to make. Its loaded with protein (I added a scoop of Olly Super Foods Protein Smoothie) so its great for weight loss. Made with almond milk and is gluten-free! Try making this for breakfast or as a mid-day snack. (Click pin for recipe!) // @ollynutrition EatLifeUp OllyNutrition ad