Photo via: primallyinspired.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This Homemade Clay Facial Cleanser Recipe is a face scrub and cleanser all in one and great for all skin types. It’s an easy DIY recipe that deep cleans, unclogs pores, gently exfoliates and calms acne, redness and inflammation. Gentle enough for daily use. Expect a healthy, radiant glow after the very first use!
- Honey Face Wash Simple and natural recipe that nourishes skin and helps fight acne Homemade Honey Face Wash
- Baking Soda with Coconut Oil Underarm Whitening Scrubs Baking soda is an excellent scrub that effectively exfoliates to remove dead and damaged cells, bacteria (or germs) which in turn unclogs the skin pores to lighten up your dark armpits. Coconut oil has antibacterial that prevents germs causing body odor and vitamin E in oil helps to nourish and moisture the skin. BakingSoda CoconutOil UnderarmWhiteningScrubs DIYRemedies
- A day at the spa not in your budget? No problem, give yourself (or a friend) a luxurious spa feeling with these homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars without the hefty price tag. These all natural homemade sugar scrub bars will gently exfoliate and cleanse your skin, leaving your skin feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. You can customize this easy DIY recipe by substituting your favorite essential oils. These homemade coconut oil sugar scrub bars also make great DIY gifts.
- A perfect DIY Green Tea toner for those looking for an inexpensive way to enhance your skin care regime, and who isn’t Green Tea is loaded with healthy benefits for skin including, reduces inflammation, increases skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of pores and gives your skin a youthful glow. Next time you make yourself up a …
- DIY Facial Toner Recipe with Witch Hazel and Vitamin C Witch hazel is naturally anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial, making it excellent for helping reduce the appearance of acne, redness and skin irritation. It helps lock in moisture, making it a good choice for oily and dry skin, and is high in tannins that reduce the appearance of fine lines. Vitamin C helps tighten the skin and maintain the natural pH.
- Is baking soda bad for your face? If you type baking soda skincare into Google, it will ping back to you everything from skin whitening to exfoliating to acne banishing. Its become so popular that brands like Biore are playing into its new found cult skincare status with the launch of its Baking Soda Pore Cleanser. Knowing all of that you might be surprised to know that baking soda is really, really (really, really, really) bad for your skin… http://wp.me/p6LuQS-VT
- The easiest way to make granola is in a slow cooker or crock pot. This homemade granola recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Best of all, it’s so easy to make and ideal for a healthy breakfast, clean eating, and even dessert! | Popular Pin
- The facial skin is very sensitive, thus you should not apply harsh chemicals on it. You might lose the natural glow of your skin due to the application of cosmetic creams. In order to keep your skin clean and youthful, you can use simple home remedies which are the best answer to the question how to get rid of clogged pores instantly. Let us check out the natural way to open clogged pores of your skin.
- homemade whipped coconut oil body butter recipe I love that this recipe only requires one (yes, one!) ingredient. Anything else is completely optional. It also only takes a few measly minutes, and youll have enough whipped body butter to last at least a month or two. In fact, if you get carried away, put some in an attractive jar and it makes a great gift! It feels sinfully luxurious as a moisturizer, and yet an entire jar of it costs less than $2 to make.
- My goal is, of course, to always be confident in my own skin and not have to rely on heavy foundation/concealer/cover-up/whatever to hide my face. Thats just not what Im about! So in this post Im sharing 7 skin care products you need to add to your daily routine. These are my favorite products that I use on a daily basis to help me to achieve that dewy, sun-kissed glow – in a natural way!
- We use a lot of lotion around our house. Some lotions have lots of additive I don’t care to put on my skin. If you’re like me you’ll want to try this diy lotion bars recipe. It takes just three ingredients to make. It’s great for that summer or winter dry skin that can be so dry. I store my lotion bars in a mason jar right on the bathroom counter so they are easy to use.