Photo via: cleverlysimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- These Black Flowers would make the perfect little addition in a bouquet of black flowers, a little black flower boutonniere, or a black flower crown. They are gorgeous, fun to make, and have the most simple supplies you can imagine. Here’s how to make these Black Flowers – and we’ll talk about how to make other colors and even Rainbow Dyed Flowers too!
- The personalized signature necklace is a great way of displaying your unique symbol to the world. Each necklace is custom made so you can wear yours or a…
- This is the best tutorial Ive yet found for that whole DIY photo canvas that people are into doing. So easy to follow, and encouraging. Takes just minutes. Imagine the gifts you can make for family and friends!
- No matter who’s carrying it, this pillow can be sewn with silk ribbon and felt or woven fabric and kept in your living room for years after. Image courtesy of Megan Reeves Photography
- A fun and inexpensive magnet craft kids can make (with a little help from a parent). These would make adorable gifts for friends and family too!
- Theres really nothing better than unwinding with a glass of wine, a good book, and a warm bubble bath after a long day. But bubble bath is a luxury product, and our wallets cant always support taking a foamy bath two or three times a week. We did the research and found our favorite homemade bubble bath recipes so you can make your own at home for a fraction of the price! Read on and relax.
- 2-ingredient Non-toxic Shaving Oil. Non-toxic shaving oil that takes seconds to make and is my new favorite shaving oil! It gives you a great shave (for men and women!) and also keeps your skin super soft. Way better than those chemical filled shaving creams from a can! realfoodrn.com nontoxic shavingoil
- (Aff. Link) Start the year off right and make sure your classroom is ready for “Back to School”, with this adorable banner! Back to School banners measure 4.5 x 6 and is made with heavy card stock and strung on white ribbon. The letters are all movable so you can space them as you like! Made to bring back your favorite childhood classroom look with primary colors!
- This is the BEST Homemade Laundry Detergent recipe. It is so easy to make. Plus my family pays only $20 per year.
- Did you know that Raw Honey is wonderful for your skin? Check out this easy tutorial using raw honey, castille soap and natural oils to create a luscious Sweet Orange and Honey Body Wash (tutorial by My Mom Made That)
- This is a great, easy toddler craft for Mothers Day. It requires little prep and is perfect for Mothers Day to give to grandmothers or moms. Hope you enjoy. ad HallmarkForMom