Photo via: simplyfrugal.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Mimosa Sugar Scrub | Make your own diy sugar body scrubs! This homemade spa recipe will leave you silky smooth and smelling amazing. See the recipe on TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Summer perfection! DIY Strawberry Lemonade Lip Scrub
- An easy recipe for vanilla and coconut diy lip scrub. This at-home scrub is inexpensive, tastes great, and keeps your lips smooth and moisturized.
- DIY Essential Oil Beauty! Ive GOT to try this DIY Raspberry Lemonade Sugar Lip Scrub!! I bet it tastes and feels amazing! – http://BusyBeingJennifer.com
- Homemade vanilla lip scrub, a really lovely homemade natural beauty product that leaves lips soft and silky. Perfect for mixing up in the kitchen and spending time with your girls | Daisies & Pie
- DIY Raspberry Lemonade Lip Balm recipe – This gorgeous ombre raspberry lemonade lip balm is easy to make and is ultra-moisturizing for your lips!
- This recipe for Orange Coconut Sugar Scrub smells AMAZING and will leave your skin amazingly smooth and soft. Perfect for a gift or pampering yourself!
- This EASY homemade Pina Colada Coconut Sugar Scrub Recipe smells AMAZING! It will transport you to the tropics with the luscious scent of coconut and pineapple! A FABULOUS way to moisturize and get rid of dry flaky skin in a JIFFY! Great gift idea! www.settingforfour.com
- Get smooth, silky, and toned skin in just a few minutes with our super easy Coconut Rose Body Scrub DIY!
- Give your lips some much needed love with a Scrumptious DIY Lip Scrub Recipe. Homemade lip scrubs only require a few ingredients and are super easy to whip up!
- Lavender Mint Sugar Scrub is the perfect way to pamper your skin. This easy DIY is inexpensive, comes together in minutes and smells amazing!
- This Peppermint Goat Milk Soap recipe is so pretty and smells amazing. It’s easy to make and a perfect homemade gift idea!