Photo via: blog.bitsofeverything.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The PERFECT Key Lime Pie Dessert Recipe and Tutorial via Your Homebased Mom – No fooling! This truly is the PERFECT Key Lime Pie. I dare you to try it and prove me wrong!! Favorite EASY Pies Recipes – Brunch Dessert No-Bake + Bake Musts
- Free Printable Chore Charts for Kids: Three Designs | Perfect to laminate and use with dry erase for a super simple chore system.
- If you love entertaining outdoors, a drink dispenser is a must-have addition to your next party. Its the perfect way to serve refreshing summer drinks, like freshly squeezed lemonade or homemade sangria, and it makes it easy for guests to help themselves throughout the evening.
- Want to make soap but not mess with lye? This simple, homemade DIY Citrus Soap is the perfect answer. Easy project to do with kids! Makes great gifts.
- Hair loss is something no woman ever wants to deal with. No matter what caused it, this DIY blend of essential oils will help your hair grow in better than ever! Plus, its an inexpensive and natural solution thats safe.
- The holidays are a busy time of year, and you may not have all the time in the world to perfect your makeup and hair. Or, you may not have time to go replace that die-hard product you ran out of. Well thats where this list comes in handy! Here are some…
- This is a DIY project that can be made with your kids. The loops aren’t that complicated so you can easily teach it to them. Plus you can make it a challenge and game for them to find and collect stuff to attach to it.
- Mmmmm….cofffee….You wont believe how easy it is to whip up this luscious homemade coffee bean soap–just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes is all you need! A perfect gift for the coffee lover in your life, or just a great way to start your day!
- Say Goodbye to Painful, Itchy, Peeling sunburns and hello to fabulous summer skin care after the sun! This DIY AfterSun Sunburn relief Gel is the BEST as it instantly Soothes, Cools, heals and moisturizes your skin for quick healing. It is homemade with 3 natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and essential Oils. Plus it makes great gifts! via @2creatememories
- This isnt just the best full coverage concealer at the drugstore, it might just be the best around. The formula is light but packed with pigment, so just a tiny drop is enough to cover your whole under-eye area (and it comes with that baby sponge). Our one gripe? A lot of the formula squeezes out with every pump—so you might want to use it on more than just your eyes. Physicians Formula InstaReady Full Coverage Concealer, $10.95, launching March 2017 in drugstores.
- A homemade gift that is perfect for displaying favorite photos, handprints, or even little drawings made by the kids. This DIY Photo Block is a simple project to make as a Mothers Day or birthday gift!
- These 5 scrubs for beautiful skin are great! I tried the coffee one and my skin feels AMAZING! It also looks a bit younger too! Definitely trying out the grapefruit one next! And that blueberry scrub looks beautiful and has some AWESOME benefits! I cant